Rice Husk – Table & Dinnerware
The main raw material is an agricultural by‐product which is an virtually unlimited resource — as long as we all continue to eat rice! It is dense, durable and able to withstand temperatures from as low as –30°C up to 120°C. The products are useable on both sides and easy to clean. Ideal for both raw and cooked food. They are also dishwasher safe and microwave safe. Rice husk is therefore an ideal substitute for melamine from both the safety and the environmental perspectives. Our rice husk products have a much longer useable life than melamine ones do and are therefore much more eco‐friendly.
If you wish more information about rice husk, feel free to contact us!
Organic Cotton – Bath Robes, Towels, Bed Linens…
Benefits to the planet include: • Protecting surface and groundwater quality (eliminating contaminants in surface runoff) • Reduced risk insect and disease control by replacing insecticide with the manipulation of ecosystems • Long-term prevention of pests through beneficial habitat planting. • Conservation of biodiversity • Eliminate the use of toxic chemicals used in cotton • Organically grown crops also yield soils with higher organic matter content, thicker topsoil depth, higher polysaccharide content, and lower modulus of rupture; therefore reducing considerably soil erosion.
If you wish more information about Organic cotton, feel free to contact us!
Bamboo Products – Bath Robes, Towels, Bed Linens…
• Sustainable and Renewable: Can be cut down and grow again. Bamboo grows more than 1 meter a day.
• Non Food Grade.
• Requiring no pesticides in growing.
• Water Saving: Requiring 33% of the water cotton requires.
• 100% sustainable and 100% biodegradable.
If you wish more information about Bamboo, feel free to contact us!
PLA Products – Amenity kits, Cutlery, Garbage/Laundry Bags, Containers…
• Natural based material which is non genetically modified organism (GMO) and non food grade.
• Totally biodegradable and recyclable. By incineration, only non-toxic clear smoke is emitted. with white ash left after burning, of which can be used as fertilizer.
• Excellent product performance with water-proof, oil-proof and microwave-proof.
• Applied in conventional plastic machine.
• Offered at a very competitive price compared with similar degradability and functionality material. from overseas, and even with plastic raw materials.
• Corn fiber is both durable and highly sustainable.
If you wish more information about PLA, feel free to contact us!
• Lasts 2 to 3 times longer than general towels
• Dries up to 30% faster, saving you up to 30% on ENERGY COST
• General towels are now costing you up to 30% more to dry
• We can decrease the gsm weight and cost of the unit and still maintain the quality
• Open construction allows water to be expelled more effectively
• High polyester means less water consumed, therefore lower liquor ratio required
• Lower emissions means reduced carbon footprint
• Minimal shrinkage – no bottleneck effect and awkward hanging towels!
• Exceptional colorfastness even at 95°C
• Increases your laundry capacity as a result of quicker drying times
If you wish more information about EcoKnit Towels, feel free to contact us!